MGS: The Twin Noodles MGS: The Twin Noodles

Omg

"no no no n.n.no no no nononono no" That was the best part XD SPAMTARO FOREVER <3

Joanime's bacon stuff rules o.o

What if Hitler Lived? What if Hitler Lived?

xD

That was pretty clever, good for a chuckle xD And all you homophobics out there can just sit back and shudder because there isn't anything wrong with being gay.

Smile! Smile!

Powerful...

Obviously, people like Sick Gamer need to learn how to type. It isn't JUST about torture. It's about torturing an individual because he doesn't meet up to inhuman standards. Basically showing how wrong a society based around ideas such as "SMILE!" are wrong.

(2004) Glass of water (2004) Glass of water

Claymation own

Dude, I love all of your claymations, keep up the great work!

Windows Noises Windows Noises

O M G

I'm sorry but this is fucking sweet. You must've been really bored to find this out man, I love it!

(2004) RUBBER DUCKY! (2004) RUBBER DUCKY!

DEATH

Dude...lmao that was freakin awesome! Nice work!

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Matrix Forever!

Omg that was so freakin awesome! Not to mention I love the matrix as well, but damn so many sprites and awesome animation. I love that end "YOU OWE ME A COOKIE! :o" great stuff!

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

Art

What a depressing movie, that's the only thing I dislike about it. Very nicely done, you can't get much better than this!

Finger Puppet Matrix Finger Puppet Matrix

ahhhhh

Oh go get a sense of humor beyond "rofl" shmegegge. It wasn't "omg im gonna die laughing" funny, but it was funny. Especially they way all the fight scenes were done different. Nice stuff =P

Plague City: Chapter One. Plague City: Chapter One.

holy

wow, what a trip that was